EXPERTS ON CALL
Highly qualified, experienced plumbers for all your plumbing and heating needs.
Our plumbers and heating engineers are trained to attend to any type of domestic plumbing work.
Whether it’s a plumbing emergency where you need a plumber to attend straight away, your heating has stopped working or you would like advice on upgrading your system, were happy to help.
Our plumbers are on call to help with whatever plumbing problem you have. Common jobs include: –
- Fitting taps, sinks, toilets and showers
- Installing new pumps and replacing broken ones
- Fixing showers, taps and replacing cartridges
- Locating and fixing plumbing leaks
- Running pipework for washing machines and dishwashers
- Installing water softeners and filters
- Repairing toilet flush mechanisms
- All types of shower system repairs and installations
The most common boiler repair problems
we’re asked to fix include: –
- No hot water in a property
- Banging noises (kettling effect)
- Display panel error codes
- Frequent loss of boiler pressure
- Replacing pumps, valves and burners
- Faults with boiler ignition
- Printed circuit board (PCB) replacement
- Timers or programmers that don’t work
- Water leaking from pipework
- Repairs to thermostatic controls
Labour rates per contractor excl. materials.
|Hourly||Half Day||Full Day||After Hours|
Hours of operation: Standard – Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm | After Hours – 5pm – 9am Mon – Fri & Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays.
Minimum Charge – We have a one hour minimum charge and charge per half hour thereafter.
Cancellations – 50% of the booked time will be chargeable if the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours prior to the job.
Materials – All materials we purchase are charged in addition with a 20% markup.
Payment – We accept the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay and PayPal. We do not accept cash/cheques.
Waste Services – 1/4 Load – up to 350kg | 1/2 Load – up to 750kg | 3/4 Load – up to 1200kg | Full Load – up to 1500kg
Additional Charges apply for: Single mattress – £30 | Double mattress – £40 | Small Fridge – £60, Large Fridge – £110 | TV £30. Please refer to our Waste Services page for items we do not remove.
- Experienced & vetted tradesmen
- 24-hour availability for most trades
- Dedicated Service Support Manager
- PMG Guarantee on workmanship
- Peace of mind from trade accreditations
- Parts and materials used
- Collection of parts and materials
- Cost of Parking
- Fuel or Travel Time
- Congestion Charge